First thing I have to say is that if you start any type of yoga you need to buy a mat that is not toxic. Remember that throughout the class you are breathing very near this.
And trust me…rubber smell is not fun!
Hot yoga: Sweating is good!
All you need to know about hot yoga
- Each posture of hot yoga treats different digestive, respiratory, circulatory, immune, skeletal, muscular, and nervous body systems.
- And now to the topic: The Bikram is a series of 26 postures and two breathing exercises.
- In addition to strengthening muscles, ligaments and specific joints, necessary for the following position.
- It stimulates the internal organs, glands and nerves pushing oxygenated blood throughout the body and restoring all systems.
- The Bikram is practiced in a heated room to warm your muscles and prevent injury (initially this impacts, the room is 40 degrees, but I can assure you that after the first 5 minutes is not much sense).
Want to know more? Watch the video: