The sweetest most delicious breakfast in the world for me are the pancakes. They are deliciously addictive, completely irresistible, and with so many flavors that I never get bored of them. Imagine mixing all of the above, with the desire to cook for your partner something good… The mixture would be explosive! And ultimately the gesture would be quite grateful for part of eat your recipes.
Today I want to give you a different, lighter, vegan and gluten-free types of pancakes. So you can enjoy delicious and fluffy pancakes without guilt and chemicals. You can eat them with what you like best: my favorite is organic maple syrup, but you can have them with honey, fruit, whipped coconut cream or honey. ¡The sky is the limit! Or at least with these pancakes.
A little tip before you start: Try to use a nonstick pan before starting the recipe, to prevent sticking and crumble the pancakes. I propose here the recipe with rice flour, but you can use oatmeal, or almond flour in this case.
This recipe makes about 9 pancakes.
Gluten-free vegan pancakes to share
- 1 cup of raw oats, processed into flour
- 1/2 cup of brown rice flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- Half teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cups of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (or agave nectar)
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of diced ripe banana-yellow with brown spots. (About 2 medium bananas)
- Coconut whipped cream for garnish
- Chopped strawberries for garnish
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat.
- While in a blender mix all the dry ingredients and then add the wet until there are no lumps in the batter. Finally add the banana to give creaminess to the mixture.
- Lightly grease the pan with olive oil spray, place the dough in a round shape and kitchen. The pancake is ready when the edge is placed color and firmer. Turn and cook the other side.
- Serve and garnish with coconut cream and strawberries.