Our body should keep the liver and gallbladder clean in order to mantain it healthy and perfectly functioning.
The liver and gallbladder are two very important organs to process fat and clean our blood in our body, that’s why you must take into account their specific care and health.
Natural remedies to cleanse our liver and gallbladder
If you want to eliminate toxins from your liver and gallbladder you should keep in mind these natural remedies:
- Drinking olive oil with lemon juice: Mix a tablespoon of each. This is a powerful cleanser that will make cleaning and Dispose of waste and toxins. Take it 25 minutes before breakfast for two full weeks.
- Having a good diet is good for your liver and gallbladder: This diet must be high in vegetables and fruits that are natural detoxifying.
- Avoid eating dairy, fats and greases; like red meat that make the liver work harder.
- Drink dandelion tea to help detoxification. (Read more about dandelion here)
- Drinking apple juice helps our liver and gallbladder, because it has powerful natural tonics that you clean these organs in the human body’s digestive process. You can drink 1 cup in the morning half an hour before breakfast.