Detox juices are in right now! And not just because they look nice in those beautiful glass jars with colorful straws for instagram pic; but because lately it has raised awareness of food that we carry in their mouths, and in order to maintain “healthy” body, let’s try these wonderful and delicious trends that have positive effects on the body. And today I want to show you how a spinach juice can be really good for you.
This delicious spinach green detox juice has a lot of versatility when preparing a dish. Spinach leaves are tender, are combined are savory and sweet, raw and cooked foods.
It contains vitamins, minerals and protein to the diet. 100 grams spinach are 93 grams of water, making them low calorie, 2.3 grams protein, 0.3 g fat and 1.8 grams of hydrocarbon. This makes 100 grams of spinach to be only 20 calories.
Also spinach contains copper, calcium, manganese, iodine, sulfur, phosphorus and chlorophyll. This makes it extremely rich in beneficial nutrients when doing a detox juice.
Spinach is very good for weight loss, for its low calorie and high nutritional potential. Today I want to give you a spinach green detox juice recipe, that may be a little “strong” to drink on an empty stomach, but will purge your body and help you lose weight.
- 300 grams of spinach leaves
- 2 onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- A bit of freshly grated nutmeg (to taste)
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly before starting the preparation.
- Wrap the pieces of onion and pepper with spinach leaves. Pass the ingredients, alternately, by the blender and stir. Add a little water if too thick.
- Sprinkle with grated nutmeg and drink immediately.
Note: Try not to strain the shake to keep all the properties you have.