They are basic constituents of the skin. Where to find them?
An adequate intake of legumes, grains, nuts, fish, egg products and milk as well as meat, according to the criteria of a balanced diet is essential for renewal and good appearance of our skin.
- Eat in moderation and include a variety of foods at every meal.
- Eating yogurt or fromage frais.
- Eating daily fruits and vegetables of all kinds and color.
- Eat white meat removing visible fat, avoiding excess.
- Prepare your meals with vegetable oil and avoid cooking fat.
- Decrease consumption of sugar and salt.
- Consuming breads, cereals, pasta, flour, starch grains and legumes.
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages. No snuff.
- Take plenty of fresh, pure drinking water throughout the day.
- Seize the moments of meals to meet and dialogue with others.