Have you heard about matcha tea? You've probably tried it or heard about it in one of your favorite cafes. In Asian countries, people consume much tea as we coffee, is why today I want to bring all the benefits that will make you love the matcha tea.
There are many types of tea: white, tan, stems, floral, red, black and green. Matcha tea is a type of green tea, which is sold in powder form with a characteristic bright color and sets you apart.
Tea leaf is grown sun deck, so that their leaves grow in a dark green hue, and this way increases its sweet taste thanks to the concentration of amino acids.
6 Benefits that will make you love the matcha tea
And if you enjoy the taste, wait until you find out the incredible benefits of this tea!
- It's rich in antioxidants: It has flavonoids, which makes it an antioxidant drink. Tea contains catechins that neutralize the negative action of free radicals.
- It provides vitamin C: nutrient that is essential to fight disease, strengthen our defenses and debug our body naturally
- Contains tannins: which act as a mild laxative, improving the intestinal transit.
- It's excellent for weight loss: Helps increase our metabolism, accelerates calorie burning and is a perfect debugger (especially when we retain liquid)
- Lowers cholesterol and sugar: It's perfect to reduce fat in the blood, regulate blood sugar and improve cardiovascular health.
- It's a natural relaxant: It helps calm anxiety and regulates stress levels.