Nothing angers a woman more than than a fingernail damage two days after applying nail polish (either in the salon or yourself).
When we go to hairdressers we hope that at least they last 5 days without any harm, and put the excuse “I just paint or put nail polish” to avoid having to wash the dishes (at least what you have said once) .
Click here to read about fragile nails
If this has happened to you, welcome to the club! That's why today I want to share with you 5 Steps to have a radiant manicure and nail polish will last more. The important thing is to have both good nail polish and don't skip any steps.
Tricks to make your nail polish last longer
- The first thing to do is wash your hands carefully, taking special attention to your nails. If you have a brush for hands, scrub your fingernails to avoid any dirt on them.
- Apply a clear base to better fix the color and protect your nail enamel corrosive pigments.
- It's important to know paint your nails, because this is the biggest reason why descaran nails that easily. Of paint from the root to the ends with vertical movements. Don't apply excessive and only applying nail polish once (then repeated for a second layer, if necessary, to achieve the desired color).
- Note that your nail polish is in good condition. When they are sticky, lumpy or even seen the separation of oil – paintings, it is time to change the paint. One trick is to get your nail polish in a water bath to acquire a smooth texture, and last longer.Try it!
- The last step is to apply gloss. There are glosses on the market that are sealants and rapid drying. Avoid glare gummy, and go for a quick and easy place shine. Just place it once.
It seems like the “usual” when you get a manicure, but it's important to follow the steps exactly, and avoid activities immediately after paint your nails.
What do you do so they last longer?
LEER EN ESPAÑOL
Wash Your Hair With a Color-Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner
Make sure to only wash your hair with a color-preserving shampoo and conditioner. If you use regular shampoos and conditioners, your highlights may fade.
Protect Your Highlights From the Sun
Too much sun exposure can have a negative effect on your highlights. It can cause them to fade and can even make them look brassy. That is why you must protect your hair from the sun by wearing a hat or scarf if you plan on being outside for a long period of time.
Give Your Hair a Deep Conditioning Treatment
Since bleach was used to give you highlights, your hair may feel a little dry afterwards. You can restore the moisture in your hair by giving it a deep conditioning treatment once a week. If you do not want to spend money on an expensive deep conditioner, warm up 1/4 cup of olive oil in the microwave and apply it to your hair. Let it sit in your hair for 30 minutes before rinsing it out with shampoo.
Get Regular Touch-ups
If you want to keep your highlights looking fresh, you will have to get touch-ups every three months or so at the salon. This can get pretty pricey, so make sure it is in your budget to get regular touch-ups before you highlight your hair.
10 Tips To Take Care Of Your Vision
Unfortunately there are things that will change with age. Your vision is one of them.
What can you do to deal with vision loss? How do you protect your vision? Here are 10 useful tips that will for sure help you:
Check out all the tips
How To Properly Clean Your Hair Brush
This might seem pretty obvious to some people, but you’d be surprised at how many lovely ladies don’t clean out their hair brushes. Too often I walk into a friend’s bathroom, see a brush full of hair and I can’t help myself, so I clean it out.
Read full story
Propiedades del Aceite de Aguacate
Para saber más y descubrir las propiedades del aguacate visita mi canal de YouTube y mira este video
Feliz fin de semana a todos!