For those who find themselves in the midst of their love for pizza, but still want to be healhty and stay fit, here's a delicious option to enjoy pizza in a healthy and remorseless way. Here I give you: The zucchini pizza.
This recipe has zucchini as a basis on which we will place the ingredients and is very good because it takes more than half an hour, making it incredibly easy for those busy days.
Zucchini pizza, a healthy solution for your cravings
Ingredients for zucchini pizza:
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- 6 small zucchini.
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 cup of salsa marina.
- 1 ½ cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- ½ cup of mini slices of pepperoni. (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh oregano.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and a cooking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Then cut each squash in half lengthwise and an absorbent wipe gently rubbed the inside of each.
- Align the zucchini in the pan and in a bowl mix olive oil, garlic and then brush gently on each zucchini.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and then brush each with a tablespoon of sea sauce.
- Then add on top mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and parmesan to taste.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes, depending on how thick are your zucchini. Finally, to remove them from the oven, add the chopped oregano and enjoy this delicious zucchini pizza!