People who say that vegetarian food is pure lettuce and tomato are wrong! There are thousands of delicious dishes that can delight the palate of anyone. Today I bring you a crispy zucchini sticks recipe that can accompany your main dishes or eat them as a delicious snack.
I love this recipe is quick, easy and it's so delicious you'll want more! You must be careful because they are so delicious they become addictive. This recipe makes a crunchy and savory zucchini.Here's the recipe:
Delicious crispy zucchini sticks recipe
- 4 zucchini
- 125 gr grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Clean the zucchini and cut into quarters to form a long sticks.
- n a bowl mix the Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, salt, garlic salt and pepper.
- Hands smear the zucchini sticks with olive oil and then bread with the herbs and cheese mixture on both sides. Don't smear the side with the skin as this will stay underneath.
- Place them on a tray lined with baking paper. Cook ofr 15 minutes at a temperature of 200 ° degrees. Wait until Broil and look golden brown.
- Serve hot and delicious.