3 natural remedies to increase energy. Do you feel tired or lazy to complete work activities, having very physical and stressful days?Are you stunned by the concerns and lack of energy and concentration during the day?
Well, today I want to give you 3 natural remedies for your energy, so you can still have strength to make it through the week.
This energizing plant is also known as Peruvian ginseng (although maca is not in the same family as ginseng)
Antistress energizing and aphrodisiac
- Improves overall health and spirits. Prevents rickets and removes different types of anemia.
- Prevents premature aging as a powerful tonic cell.
- Promotes the process of calcification of the bones in children. And in the elderly decalcification (osteomalacia).
- Revitalize action neural (brain cells), increasing mental performance.
- Stimulates hematopoiesis (formation of red blood cells).
- Promotes development in menopausal disorders (in women) and male climacteric (in man).
- Fights menstrual irregularity.
- Corrects chronic constipation.
- 100% natural, contains no chemicals or additives.
Guarana or Paullinia cupana is a shrub that comes from the Amazon. Its seeds are used for therapeutic
The perfect combination to improve energy and combat stress.
- Provides welfare benefits to the organism.
- It keeps the arteries free and elastic, allowing the blood flow freely throughout the body
- Inhibits the production of the enzyme Maomonomioxidona, which precipitates the depressions and accelerates aging.
- It considered as “elixir of longevity”
- Avoid fatigue, improved intellectual capacity by the fact act on the central nervous system.
- Ideal for depression, fatigue, stress, low morale, etc..
The ginsenosideses is one of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental Ginseng, which greatly promote blood flow to the brain and peripherals.
- In Eastern medicine, Ginseng is highly respected and prized as a natural energy booster, vitality and acts as overall systemic support.
- It can combat stress and is a supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones.
- Recent studies with Siberian ginseng showed that helps to increase stamina.
- The ginseng extract was also evaluated for its ability to support natural fighting response bodies.