Let’s be honest, all we want to find those specific exercises that make us burn calories faster. Lucky for you, you’ve come to the right place. Add this series of exercises to your daily routine and watch the calories are going out the door.
5 Ways to burn calories faster
- Plyometric exercises. Include exercises such as box jumps and scissor. These help you to build strong muscles and burn calories, as many as up to ten calories per minute. The important thing is to keep the jumps quickly, but carefully landing, as well as those involving both major legs muscles.
- Short exercises. Is it hard to make long routines? Don’t worry, with these short exercises you can achieve the same calorie burning by increasing the intensity of them. A study confirms that just 20 minutes of exercise are enough to change the DNA of your muscles, including your metabolism. The trick is to exercise your full potential for 30 seconds followed by a rest period.
- Super routines. They are exercises with high intensity intervals. Circuits that connect two types of exercises, one after the other with no rest in between. Do each set with your normal number of repetitions and rest for a minute and just when you’ve completed. These raise your cardio strength, helping to build muscle and lose fat in less time.
- Tabata. It’s a specific form of interval training high intensity, in which you burn 14 calories per minute. Works like this: our minutes of high intensity exercise followed by 20 seconds of maximum training and finalizas with 10 seconds rest.
- Kettlebells. A study confirms that these exercises can burn up to 400 calories in 20 minutes due to the large number of moves you make: from top to bottom, side to side. So if you want to burn calories quickly, this will definitely help you.