I love eating spinach. Besides being completely delicious, it’s an excellent source of nutrients and has a lot of benefits for our body.
#DidYouKnow that spinach is a natural source of all these nutrients: vitamins, pigments, phytonutrients and minerals such as potassium, manganese, zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium.
Is incredible! The benefits of eating spinach regularly can provide high improvements to our overall health, and today I want to tell all the contributions and benefits of eating spinach:
Benefits of eating spinach for you
- Fights constipation: Raw spinach leaves and spinach juice, promote intestinal processes.
- Prevents gastritis and gastric ulcers: Cause of the effective protection of spinach to the mucous membrane of the stomach
- Protects your brain: The potassium, folate and antioxidants provide some other neurological benefits to people who consume it regularly
- Regulates blood pressure: it is low in sodium, and contains a lot of potassium which makes it good for people with high blood pressure.
- Reduces inflammation: It contains anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for the body swelling.
- Strengthens your bones: It’s a rich source of vitamin K, calcium, copper, manganese, zinc and phosphorus that provide strength to bones and fix the calcium in the bone matrix.
- Improves metabolism: for being a natural source of protein that is easily decomposed by enzymes into amino acids that are essential for our body.
- Strengthens muscles: thanks to a compound called C0-Q10, an antioxidant that strengthens the muscles, especially the heart muscle. It makes us strong as Popeye.
- Helps your skin: thanks to its various phytonutrients and pigments, spinach protects the skin from the sun and other corrosive factors.
So now you know, these are just some of the benefits of eating spinach, if you know others, déjamelos know in the comments!