Have you ever heard someone say that they are doing a diet of detox juices? This is precisely what juice therapy is and today I’ll tell you all about it!
I think that juice is an exceptional way to get micronutrients, phytonutrients, and flavonoids. Especially if it’s organic juice, because it’s basically rain water that’s filtered through plants and that’s just an exceptional way of closing the gap. The US dietary guidelines recommend that 50% of our diet come from whole fruits and vegetables and the other 50% can come from alternative, innovative things like 100% juice. Our diet should consist of balance, and do a thorough cleaning once in a while there is nothing wrong.
Whether cleanses are your thing, or you just prefer to consume an abundance of fruits and veggies by juicing each day, these healthy juicing recipes will aid in nourishing and ridding your body of toxins.
So this diet is perfect for people who maintain a very busy lifestyle.
Juice Therapy: a purifying treatment you should try
With juice therapy you can fight diseases and physical conditions like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, constipation, stress and cold; so it is considered an effective therapy juices.
Benefits of juice therapy
- Detoxifies your body: skin, lungs, kidneys and liver. This allows the accumulated toxins are eliminated without any problem.
- Provides plenty of vitamins and minerals that the body needs
- You will maintain the balance between alkalinity and acidity of your body. The excess of any disease develops in our body.
- You can also better absorb minerals such as potassium, calcium, and silicon cells that restore preventing premature aging.
Take this into account:
- You can intake the juices up to 3 days. If your diet is only based juices do not recommend more than 3 days
- You can drink the juices supplementing your normal diet, drink them on an empty stomach, with snacks and dinner.
- Don’t add sugar because fruits and have natural sugars.