Yes, I know, women don’t like to talk much about our Vagina. We were born with it but sometimes don’t know how to take care of it.
Yes, I love my vagina and I take a good care of “her”
Getting vaginal infections is easy, that is why we must be careful with our habits. Today I share with you some tips and natural recipes to avoid vaginal infections.
How to prevent vaginal infections
- After going to the bathroom, always clean the area from front to back, otherwise you run the risk that germs cause vaginal infections.
- In daily genital cleanliness, it is not convenient Soapmaking you too, because you can irritate the tissues of the vulva and thus cause vaginal infections.
- Perfectly dry your genital area after bathing, swimming or urinating, and use cotton underwear to keep you always dry.
- Don’t wear underwear or pants too tight to avoid vaginal infections.
- During menstruation and water wash with a mild soap several times a day.
- After having sex don’t wash, it is enough to dispose of bacteria through urination.
- You shouldn’t use vaginal douche or use deodorant, they destroy the vaginal flora, increasing the risk of infection.
- Avoid ingesting antibiotics as possible, because they are destroying the vaginal flora, allowing the yeast to multiply causing vaginal infections.
- If you are already suffering the discomfort of vaginal infection and missing several days for your gynecologic appointment, for now, you can reduce symptoms by taking yogurt, it contains lactobacillus which hinders the growth of fungi.
- If you feel any unusual discharge, you should immediately consult your gynecologist.It is essential that you practice Pap smear annually, you are sexually active or not because this test allows early detection of abnormal cells in the cervix.
If you are itching: phytotherapy, in this case, recommends the following.
- Arnica: use arnica cream topically. You can also do a wash with water and a few drops of tincture diluted in it.
- Calendula has antibiotic properties, you can use it topically as well.
- Garlic: you can eat it in quantities and you will not have vaginitis, I assure you.
- Echinacea: strengthens defenses and often these infections come because they have low defenses. Take four a day.
- Hamamelis: this plant can improve itching.
- Vinegar: Wash with vinegar to relieve symptoms. Fill the tub of the hip deep with warm water and add 1/2 c. vinegar. Soak with legs apart until the water cools.
- Aloe Vera: Apply pure aloe vera gel to relieve itching.