Our skin suffers greatly with time, weather and other factors that often we don't even take into count.
Today I will show you 5 enemies that make your skin look brightless and of course I give you some tips to defend yourself against this enemies
- Stress: It destroys the collagen and the skin loses its youth.
- Smoking and drinking: Cigarette causes premature wrinkles. A glass of wine is healthy but more than this (often) causes inflammation in the skin and pores.
- Lack of moisture: Skin should be moist to always being regenerated. Oily skin in hot climates may not need it but in cold, dry weather all skins require a daily moisturizer.
- The lack of fat and nutrients: Missing nutrients, the skin loses color and freshness.
- The sun is responsible for the most damage to the skin caused by the environment. It is important to use sunscreen every day to stay young and prevent stains.
How to defend yourself?
- Healthy eating, drinking 2 liters of water per day, sleep about 8 hours a day, walk for at least 1 hour 3 to 4 times a week and finally ask a megaSpa center about different lighting treatments with therapies that help to regenerate collagen and elastin in our body.
- And remember that when you are happy, your skin reflects it, you look radiant, and because you're happy you produce endorphins necessary for the proper functioning of your organs and tissues.