Have you ever been invited to a barbeque, but you aren’t a meat fan? Don’t worry, here I share some ideas to enjoy a barbeque if you are a vegetarian!
I love being at a barbeque, people sharing and to spend a nice time with family and friends. However, I am not into meat. After having done this confession I have made my research and came along some interesting recipes.
También puede gustarte: Vegetarian entrees to lick your fingers
For those, like me, who favor vegetables I offer some solutions to take advantage of the ember.
- Corn: It has always been a favorite even for those who are meat lovers.
- Pineapple: It adds a bittersweet touch and some color to your food.
- Stuffed peppers: This is a delight! You stuff them with whichever cheese you like, plus and egg, when they are done you can serve them with salad.
- Celery, mushrooms and asparagus: They add a soft and crunchy texture and a special flavor to your food.
For those who may not be as radical with the meat I recommend you:
- Fish: Whenever I think about grilled fish, it makes my mouth water. Stuff it with different ingredients, like pepper, tomato, celery and onion. Wrap it in sheet of aluminium foil, so when we open it we find white meat spiced up and perfectly cooked.
Before knowing all this, I always had lunch at home so I wouldn’t be hungry when I got to the barbeque. Other times I took my lunch or dinner to partake when everyone else would be eating.
Now that you know these delicious recipes, you aren’t going to have any problem when you go to a barbeque, and you can use it and fall in love with it!