According to Dr Eaton, our genes that determine our nutritional needs. Now, our genes are identical except that of our prehistoric ancestors in 0.02%. Thus, the power of the time we should completely. With that being said, our ancestors’ diet would perfectly suit to us today. Let's take a look at the the paleodiet.
Pillars of the paleodiet
In the paleodiet, don't eat any of the following
- Cereals, including bread, pasta and noodles.
- Legumes, including beans, lentils, peanuts and peas
- Dairy products
But in the paleodiet you can eat this:
- Lean meat
- Nuts, but no peanuts or cashews
- Berries: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
Following the palaeodiet, try increasing your intake of
- Root vegetables: carrots, turnips, parsnips, rutabagas, radishes, beets, etc.
Organs such as liver and kidneys (although I recognize that many people consider unpleasant and not eat them).