When you look yourself in the mirror and see that you have in your belly a “love handle” shaped like a bicycle tire, you get frustrated. This is something that all women go through when we see those “love handles” that we have in our belly area… But this can change!
The truth is that there are no magic remedies to get rid of your belly and flatten it as a model but there are some foods that, along with good nutrition and exercise will help you reduce measures. Today I share with you eight foods that will help you burn belly fat:
8 Foods to flatten your belly:
- Fennel seeds: contains fiber, calcium, magnesium and iron, greatly helping digestion. You can take half a teaspoon of seeds after eating (whole or in a tea).
- Salmon: great to fight abdominal fat because it has omega3 fatty acids and vitamin D, which makes your body to burn fat instead of storing it.
- Olive oil: its monounsaturated fat boost fat burning genes in the body, control the sugar and keep anxiety at bay.
- Asparagus: It is hypocaloric and des-inflammatory, has prebiotics that maintain the balance of the digestive system. It also contains fiber which is good for the body. (Click to see an asparagus recipe)
- Bananas: even though many people think that bananas are fattening, they have potassium that help unswollen your belly and fiber that prevent constipation.
- Greek yogurt: It has calcium reducing cortisol in the body that accumulates fat in the abdomen. (Click here to see a recipe that uses greek yogurt)
- Cucumbers: have a lot of water, they are low-calorie and help to shrink the stomach.
- Water: this is the magic ingredient for health, because it will help you detoxify your body, move the fiber to prevent constipation and expel the fat through urine. (Read more about water therapy