If you are looking to lose several pounds in a short amount of time, there is nothing better than the Cabbage Soup Diet.
This diet is very effective in a short time but regardless, remember to consult a specialist to find out if this diet is right for you.
One key point to keep in mind is that when starting this diet you will need to drink plenty of water. You can also drink the amount of soup you want.
Cabbage soup diet to lose weight fast
To season your meals you can use: soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, herbs, pepper, salt, lemon, mustard or vinegar.
These are the ingredients used to prepare cabbage soup:
- A small shredded cabbage
- Two large onions, grated or chopped
- A can of peeled tomatoes
- Two green peppers
- Four stalks of celery
- Chicken soup or vegetable broth
- Black pepper
- Fresh Herbs
- Six carrots, sliced
- Half cup of balsamic vinegar
How to prepare cabbage soup:
- You must place all vegetables in a large pot and cover them with broth
- Put them to boil over low heat for at least 10 minutes
- Then cover the pot and expects all vegetables are soft
- Add the pepper and fresh herbs
Example menu to go with cabbage soup diet:
- First day: fruit
- Second day: cooked or raw vegetables, including potatoes with butter
- Third day: fruits and vegetables, this day prevents potatoes
- Day Four: Bananas and skim milk. You can eat up to 8 bananas and as many glasses of milk
- Fifth day: meat, chicken or fish, six tomatoes
- Sixth day: As the fifth day but adds vegetables
- Seventh day: integrated rice, vegetables, unsweetened fruit juices.
Why your diet doesn’t work?