It’s no secret that chocolate is one of the great wonders of the pastry It’s so delicious with everything! But its best mate is green and refreshing mint. Both make a pleasant combination at any time want to give you a taste.
So today I bring you a chocolate and mint cupcakes recipe with which you’ll be obsessed, besides being delicious, they are easy to prepare (only have 4 ingredients). You can make them for this Christmas season and I promise you will feel the spirit of Christmas in every bite!
Chocolate and mint cupcakes
Makes 12 cupcakes of chocolate and mint
- 36 chocolate chip cookies (of your choice)
- 2 cups of mint leaves, and a few extra for garnish (or peppermint extract ½)
- 2-3 tablespoons of stevia
- 2 cups of milk cream
- Pour a cup of cream in a saucepan, heat over medium heat and add the mint leaves. Stir until the cream begins to evaporate and leaves wilt. Let it stand for 20 minutes. Then using a mesh strainer, pressing the leaves to extract as much peppermint oil. Let the cream stand in the refrigerator for an hour or more and get rid of the leaves.
- In a blender, add the remaining cream (tasteless) and add two tablespoons of sugar. Then slowly add the cream of mint. Try adding a tablespoon of extra sugar if necessary.
- Finally, take 24 paper cupcake molds (I discovered that two cupcake gives them more stability) and places a cookie on the bottom of each. Top each cookie with one or two tablespoons of mint cream, biscuit and then another, and another tablespoon of cream on top, another cookie. Before serving, on top of each, add a small dollop of whipped cream and garnish with mint leaves.