Black Friday finally begins! For many people, visiting the shops is a tradition, for others it is not such an enjoyable activity.
Therefore,today ChicaNOL brings you some its famous black friday shopping guide to help you make the most of it!
- Make a list of what you want to buy and the possible locations you’ll visit. Being tidy is very important to get the best deals!
- Prioritize your shopping list: Getting carried away shopping is really easy, so don´t forget to prioritize what you need and want.
- Stores can get too crowded, try leaving your kids at home.
- Shop really early… or really late if you don´t suffer from FOMO.
- Sign up for your favorite brand´s newsletter. Do this at least a week before so you can have all the discounts at the tip of your finger.
- Get familiar with all the return policies (they change with all the promos!)
- Collect all the coupons you have that you can only use at this date.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring water and some light snacks.
- Buy with friends, it will be more fun!
- Visit the shops you want one day prior, so you know exactly where to find all the goodies.
- Check the ads of stores and product catalogs, since they can guide your purchase.
- Check out the websites of the stores. Suddenly, they can have a special discount online and going to the store can be pointless (take advantage of free shipping).