Give a twist to your salads with this delicious kale caesar salad with pasta. The kale has excellent properties and a unique flavor, accompanied by cold whole wheat pasta will be an excellent dish to enjoy lunch.
This kale Caesar salad recipe is very easy to prepare and it is best that contains less than 500 calories. Perfect ¿no?
Kale caesar salad with pasta to enjoy
- 1/2 kilo of short pasta
- 6 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch of kale (kale) with stem
- 8 medium radishes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta al dente
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add the kale leaf and combines it with dressing.
- With the warm pasta add the mixture to the salad. Let cool slightly, add radishes, and serve.