How I love to talk about exfoliants and all the benefits that carry for our skin! These preparations remove impurities responsible for our skin cell renewal, soften the outer layer of the skin and give brightness and life.
Today I want to tell you a recipe that you can prepare, with ingredients I assure you will have in your pantry and you are free of chemicals. The best thing about this? You have visible results, worthy of an expensive spa for the price of 3 simple ingredients market.
These natural ingredients are great for this scrub, because they act as antiseptics, anti-inflammatory, softening and moisturizing skin.
It works perfect for oily or blemished faces, to soften and give a much healthier face. Applying it 1 time a week is recommended.
Natural paste to exfoliate and remove impurities
Without saying more, here I leave this recipe natural paste to exfoliate and remove impurities
- 1 tablespoon of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- Choose a clean container to dump the 3 ingredients
- Stir until a smooth paste
- Clean the area you will exfoliate with soap and plenty of water. I recommend that you apply the paste to the face area, so you must be very careful not to have traces of makeup, or tonics when applying the exfoliant.
- Apply the paste-style mask, around the eyes and lips.
- Circularly massage the area for a couple of minutes and let the product act for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water and dry your face with a soft towel without rubbing.
Try this great natural paste to exfoliate and remove impurities and tell me how it went! Do not forget to share it with your friends!