The skin on our face is one of the most sensitive, it tends to be full of fat and even is the part of the body that accumulates more dirt particles.
That’s why constant cleanings are recommended … and this only involves: Peelings! An easy, fun, relaxing and completely beneficial to your skin process.
A peeling is a chemical way to exfoliate your skin, getting deeper results (of excamación or exfoliation).
Peelings are commonly made with chemicals such as phenol, salicylic acid and trichloroacetic acid.
But applying these products can generate unfavorable reactions on your skin, so, today I want to give you 3 natural ways to get a glowing skin, and softer using natural peelings.
What benefits will you get when doing these natural peelings?
- You can make natural spa treatments in the comfort of your home, with all the benefits of nature, and at a lower cost.
- Remove dead skin cells, renew dry skin and give softness to your face.
- Will help you look younger, it is effective for treating wrinkles marked by prolonged sun exposure.
- It’s effective against acne, blackheads and blemished skin.
- You will not use harmful chemicals to the health of your skin! Your adjusts the quality of the ingredients you’ll use to create your peeling.
3 Natural peelings to get a glowing skin
1) Lemon peel for glowing skin – Degree of difficulty: Piece of cake!
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of rosewater
- 2 drops of lemon essential oil
Application: Mix everything to form a cream. Apply on face and leave for 15 minutes. Clean with a damp cloth warm and exfoliate your face with this natural recipe.
2) Milk peeling for toning your skin
Milk is part of one of the most popular peelings, that invigorates and refreshes the skin, making it much smoother.
- 250ml of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of calendula
- 1 teaspoon of chamomile
- 1 teaspoon of dried rose petals
Application: Mix to obtain a dough, refrigerate for 24 hours, strain and apply. Leave for 15 minutes and clean with a warm damp cloth. This is a peeling you can do daily.
3) Honey peeling
Easy to make, with homemade ingredients and completely good for areas like the neck, chin and sides of the nose. This peel is excellent for polishing your skin with circular massage style movements.
- 1 tablespoon of organic pure honey
- 5 drops of lavender oil
Application: Leave for 15 minutes, clean with warm, wet washcloth. You can use other essential oils such as sandalwood, chamomile or mint.