Excess of sugar in your blood may lead to disease such as diabetes. That is why I want to let you know 5 natural foods to regulate your body’s sugar, and improved your health.
These alternatives are excellent to remove from your head the whim for sweets, which not only could they make you put on weight and lose the diet on which you have been working, but also could have a negative impact on your health.
If you have diabetes, this is the best way to help you regulate sugar with natural foods:
- Almonds: they a source of magnesium, fiber and proteins. They regulate the sugar in the blood and they will increase your energy levels.
- Green vegetables: cabbage, spinach, chard… any vegetable with green leaves will help you regulate sugar. Besides these vegetables are rich in magnesium.
- Onion: apart from helping you regulate the sugar in your blood, it totally add a terrific flavor to your meals, and has other benefits for your health.
- Garlic: it is good to reduce cholesterol, and to regulate sugar in our blood.
- Sunflower seeds: or pumpkins… Seeds are excellent for your body! They have vitamins, minerals, iron, fiber and proteins.
Now you know, next time you have whim try these delicious and healthy foods! They will help you regulate sugar in your blood and will keep you on shape.