Soursop, besides of being a tropical fruit with a exquisite flavor, is something we call a “surprise box” because it is known for being a natural source to fight the malignant cancer cells.
Additionally it provides potassium, iron, lipids, phosphates, minerals, calcium, vitamin B and C, provitamin A, carbohydrates, fiber, and magnesium.
We have chosen it as our week’s superfruit because it has incredible benefits and every fruit is good for our body:
- Root and seeds: they work as insecticide if grounded.
- Crust: fights parasites and worms.
- Flowers: cure respiratory diseases such as asthma and bronchitis.
- Leaves: in an infusion they help calm down the nerves and fights insomnia, they are vasodilators and help the flow of blood, it is also used against lice. You can make a beverage by blending 2 or 3 leaves, drinking it in fast to fight cancer.
- Pulp: Drink half a cup of soursop juice in fast for a week so your body gets used to its ingredients,. Once your body is used to it, drink it three times a day before each meal, this fights cancer. It is also used for the flu, hypertension, diabetes, and liver disorders. The fruit, even unripe, is good for jaundice, cut three small pieces, take the seeds out, blend with water and sweeten with some honey.