People always send me interesting articles about lifestyle, from delaying premature aging to excellent home remedies for not getting sick. One of my favorite blog posts is about natural and organic foods that benefit our lives. Today I share with you 6 powerful fruits that you can include in your diets.
The recommendation is to eat them on an empty stomach, since when entering the digestive system it becomes acidic, which can spoil the food in there. This will generate gases and that feeling of “swelling” that some of us know.
These are 6 powerful fruits for our body:
- Kiwi: tiny but powerful, it's a source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E and fiber. (Read more about kiwi here)
- Apple: It has antioxidants that enhance its vitamin C, and is excellent for preventing heart attacks.
- Strawberry: They have antioxidant power, protect the body from blockages of blood vessels. (Read more about strawberries)
- Orange: sweet medicine full of vitamin C, which helps keep us healthy, with low cholesterol and healthy kidneys.
- Watermelon: a natural thirst extinguisher, composed of 92% water, contains vitamin C and potassium.
- Guava/Papaya: excellent source of vitamin C, fiber and carotene. It's excellent to fight constipation. (Read more about the papaya here)