Oh my God! What’s this huge volcano right on my forehead?!
Just when it seemed like something you beat and forgot about during those teenage years, well, it came back, there are many factors associated to having those horrible pimples on our skin and this is why today I want to give you some great natural remedies to get rid of acne once and for all and have a great looking face!
6 Natural remedies to get rid of acne
- Mix 1/2 cup of milk and 3 tbsp of oatmeal, shake until smooth, let it cool down before applying it on your face for 15 minutes.
- Apply a paste made of baking soda mixed with vinegar diluted in apple cider, and then rinse it off with clean water.
- Mix 7 drops of tea tree oils, 7 tablespoon of rosewood and 5 tbsp of lavender and apply this mixture with a gauze on previously cleansed skin with mild soap, without color or aroma. Do this 2-4 times daily on acne pimples.
- Place 1 tablespoon of comfrey leaves or roots in a cup of boiling water. Cover and let it stand for 5 minutes. Strain and drink 3 cups a day. Comfrey contains allantoin which is credited with healing properties to eliminate many skin conditions.
- Combine equal parts burdock root with sarsaparilla, guayabo crust and dandelion root. Then, place 1 tablespoon of the mixture in 1 cup of water. Boil for about 5 minutes and let it rest for 10 minutes. Take one cup a day.
- Peel an orange and let the skin marinate an entire day on water. At night, scratch this skin and mix it with 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 2 tablespoons oatmeal until smooth paste. Apply it as a mask on the face for 15 minutes. Make this mask 2 times a week.
So, if you want to get rid of acne, use any of this natural remedies and get rid of it once and for all!