I don’t know which is worse; heartburn or that horrible throw up feeling. I don’t know what’s your case but when it’s about our stomach and gastritis we must take precautions and care. If it’s a recurring thing, you need to go to the doctor to take serious steps, but if it’s a casual pain, I want to share with you some home remedies for gastritis.
10 Natural home remedies for gastritis
1. Water with lemon – If you drink a little lemon juice dissolved in a glass of warm water, your stomach will detect the acidity and stop producing gastric juices that cause stomach ache. Furthermore, the lemon acid becomes alkaline in the stomach. The healing properties of lemon also heal any ulcers. I love this home remedies for gastritis.
2. Linseed tea – Add a tablespoon of linseed to a glass of water and let it stand for 12 hours. Strain and drink the water.
3.Raw potato – Peel a potato and ground it in half a glass of water. Strain and drink the water on an empty stomach. Prepare it the night before.
4. Chaya and orange juice – 1/4 white onion, 4 leaves of chaya, half a liter of orange juice, 6 cm of leaf of aloe vera. Blend and drink 2 times a week for three weeks.
5. Coconut water – Drink only coconut water for 24 hours. This will help your stomach to recover. (Read more about coconut water here.)
6. Licorice – Suck on licorice sticks.
7. Unflavored gelatin – Drink a cup of unflavored gelatin on an empty stomach, at noon and before bedtime.
8. Cabbage juice – Blend cabbage leaves in half a cup of water and drink on an empty stomach.
9. Barley Water – Put a few grains of barley to soak in water for 12 hours. Drink the water.
10. Papaya and banana smoothie – Put a few pieces of papaya and banana in a cup of milk and blend. Drink. (Read more about papaya here)