I’m that kind of people who think that no diet should be an obstacle to enjoy the things we like, we can have a perfectly normal life but with a more creative vision to keep our healthy habits. Why not enjoy alcoholic drinks once in a while?
I sometimes go out, or hang out with friends and we want to try a new drink, but we come across the dilemma of the calories and most of times we don’t drink because we are afraid of the calories. Well, I decided to find out how much calories alcoholic drinks have, so I could know which ones I could mix with juice or sugar.
These are the calories in alcoholic drinks:
- 1 cup of wine has around 65 calories.
- 1 beer has around 100 calories.
- 1 cup of non-alcoholic beer has 55 calories.
- 1 shot of rum has 111 calories.
- 1 cup of cognac has 112 calories.
- 1 cup of gin has 110 calories.
- 1 cup of sweet liquors has 116 calories.
- 1 cup of sangria has 172 calories.
- 1 small cup of cider has 38 calories.
- 1 shot of dry vermouth has 118 calories.
- 1 shot of sweet vermouth has 151 calories.
- 1 cup of sweet wine has 157 calories.
- 1 shot of vodka has 126 calories.
- 1 shot of whisky has 111 calories.