Fatty liver is a condition that many people suffer from without realizing it. This liver disease is common in our society and causes fatigue, swelling and repeatedly discomfort sometimes mistaken for an upset stomach.
This is why it’s important to improve our health, trying to reverse the liver to its healthy state with proper nutrition and exercise. Although obesity and sugar are common factors developed fatty liver, other factors such as metabolic disorders, diabetes, excessive intake of fat and intoxication body.
Natural treatment for fatty liver
I’ve already share with some natural remedies to relieve fatty liver, and today I want to share other 3 natural remedies as a natural treatment for fatty liver.
Plants that work as remedies
- Noni juice: It has a high concentration of fiber, lowers cholesterol and promotes the reconstitution of the liver. You can consume two capsules before breakfast. Also you will find in health food stores.
- Spirulina: Detoxifies and restores the liver is high in magnesium and vitamin B6, ideal to fight fatty liver and give us high amounts of vitamins. (Read more about spirulina here)
You may also like: Detox for liver and gallbladder
Detox recipe for fatty liver
- 2 lemons.
- 500 ml of apple juice and parsley.
- Half tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Half a clove of garlic.
- ½ teaspoon of ground ginger.
- An infusion of herbs (fennel, dandelion or green tea).
Preparation: The first thing to be done is to add all the ingredients in a blender. When you have acquired the texture of your taste, served in a glass and drink slowly. Drink it during 5 days straight, 2 hours before eating any other solid food.