Do you suffer from high blood pressure? Though it has no symptoms, this disease is one of the most dangerous ones regarding of cardiovascular health. Do not compromise your life and take care with these 6 ways to regulate blood pressure.
Maybe you didn’t know it, but blood pressure is one of the most common death causes in the world, because they are responsibles for heart attacks, strokes, aneurysms, cognitive impairment and renal insufficiency.
That is why it is better to keep our bodies healthy. Regulate your blood pressure naturally with these 6 tips:
- Go on a diet and workout: To keep your blood pressure balanced you need to keep your weight at a healthy level and workout at least 180 minutes of cardiovascular moderate exercise a week. Diet and workout are the best combination for you.
- Do strength exercises: lifting barbells can help efficiently blood pressure, since your muscles reduce stress when they are strong, and this reduces cardiovascular effort to perform an action.
- Add more probiotics to your diet: These are natural regulators of blood pressure. Eat more yogurt, kefir, kombucha and other fermented food.
- Homemade food is your ally: By doing this you will control that what you eat is low in fat, little salt, and healthy.
- Eat little salt: One of the causes of high blood pressure is the excessive intake of salt.
- Relax: With no stress there is less blood pressure. Do yoga, tai chi, breathing exercises, allow yourself to go into an isolation tank to meditate…